- It's more fun to color outside the lines.
- If you're gonna draw on the wall, do it behind the couch.
- Ask why until you understand.
- Hang on tight.
- Even if you've been fishing for 3 hours and haven't gotten anything except poison ivy and a sunburn, you're still better off than the worm.
- Make up the rules as you go along.
- It doesn't matter who started it.
- Ask for sprinkles.
- If the horse you're drawing looks more like a dog, make it a dog.
- Save a place in line for your friends.
- Sometimes you have to take the test before you've finished studying.
- If you want a kitten, start out asking for a horse.
- Picking your nose when no one else is looking is still picking your nose.
- Just keep banging until someone opens the door.
- Making your bed is a waste of time.
- There is no good reason why clothes have to match.
- Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he absolutely had to.
- If your dog doesn't like someone, you probably shouldn't either.
- Toads aren't ugly, they're just toads.
- Don't pop someone elses' bubble.
- You work so hard peddling up the hill that you hate to brake on the way down.
- If you stand on tiptoe to be measured this year, you'll have to stand on tiptoe for the rest of your life.
- You can't ask to start over just because you're losing the game.
- Chasing the cat is more fun than catching it.
- Make your mother proud of you.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
IMPORTANT STUFF THE KIDS HAVE TAUGHT ME
I can't claim credit for this list - it came to me as an email from a friend years ago, but I came across it again and thought it's still funny and appropriate so here goes.........